Not much in there.:-(

I've been hearing bits and pieces about this machine for years. Even seen a few photographs.

I've tried to convince Master Goodwine to write a paper or article on it, so I could add it to the Florilegium. However, he claims he doesn't have the writing ability.

If you have written an article or would like to on this machine or would be willing to work with Master Goodwine on documenting this Great Machine, Please contact me. I'd love to add something about it to the Florilegium where folks in the far corners of the Known World can find out about it.

Oh, yes, as for everything else in the Florilegium, the copyright remains with the authors and I accept updates.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris