Good evening,

The Calontir Fiber and Needle Guild will meet Wednesday of Lilies, 3:00 PM, under the shade fly adjacent to the Harp.

As required in our bylaws, it is time to elect officers. If you are interested in an office please submit letters of intent for Guild Head, Assistant Guild Head or Treasurer to me, Esther bat Moshe (esther1 at iowatelecom dot net). I would prefer the letters come to my personal email, as I am rarely on Facebook.

Current officers are:
    Esther bat Moshe, Guild Head
    Ysabel de la Oya, Assistant Guild Head
    Diana Tantini, Treasurer

It is my understanding that if any current officer wishes to run for another term, that is allowed and she needs to state that intent.

In Service,

Esther bat Moshe