In an attempt to make the Lilies experience less stressful for some folks, we will be setting up a tent across from the old battlefield for weary/overheated folks to stop and cool off. We are calling this The Falcon's Rest.

We will have ice and water coolers, bottled water for those of us who can't do camp water, cooling cloths, and at least one battery operated fan. Oranges and pickles might make an appearance as well. Donations are most welcome, as are volunteers for ice and water runs.

Mostly, however, we need a couple benches for seating and a table sufficient for two Gott coolers to sit on. If you have spare items that you can bring to the War, please let me know. Thanks.

Mathurin
Non nobis solum