Re sending original email from February for those who missed it.  Details are listed below.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Qadiya Catalina de Arazuri <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 21, 2017 at 10:42:16 PM CST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Calontir Artisan Roadshow at Lilies War

I forgot to give the times!

The roadshow will be from 9am to 1pm.

~~~ Catalina

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Qadiya Catalina de Arazuri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings Calontir!

Calling all Artisans attending Lilies War!

On the morning of Friday, June 16th at Lilies War Join us on Noble's Row (just above the old battlefield) for the Calontir Artisan Roadshow!

We are hoping that all will come out and display our finest crafts.

Laurels, Lilies, Hammers or any who have a specific craft they can display along the road; come out chat with aspiring artisans young and old. Make contact with people who can carry on the craftsmanship you have made your passion!

Here is the sign up list!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecfbdVETNfK8DvtChLnGIVKbn4bpIKhJTHQsL9O4cR30Q_og/viewform

So start thinking about something you can display, and demonstate for the populace.

I can't wait for this day!

~~~ Catalina