If we cancel tonight's set up due to weather, will someone please text or email me? I will be working until 5pm most likely

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Gale Smith <[log in to unmask]> Date: 5/27/17  11:45 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Possible Saturday night JAV set-up
Carlos,
I have had a 4:00 PM commitment come up.  I should be done by 5:00 PM.  I will be out to JAV after that.
Owain