If we cancel tonight's set up due to weather, will someone please text or email me? I will be working until 5pm most likely

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

-------- Original message --------
From: Gale Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5/27/17 11:45 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Possible Saturday night JAV set-up

Carlos,

I have had a 4:00 PM commitment come up.  I should be done by 5:00 PM.  I will be out to JAV after that.

Owain

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 7:48 PM, Lenwood Mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, Owain, Carlos, Isabeau will be there, & maybe a few others.

I'll be bringing our sunshade, the list field, tables, & the Baronial sunshades.

Carlos

I am willing to help set up Saturday night after I get off of work at 5 if there's going to be equipment to ready and hands to help.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.