Greetings,
I just got official word that Jim Ballard has postponed the JAV Renaissance Festival, until Next Sunday.  (May 28)  The property has had too much water to have it this week, but he didn't want to cancel again.  He said that he knows this is short notice, but he hopes we can help some.  Gyda and I will be at Horse and Falcon, but if anyone can help, next Sunday, please do.  There is an event there, next Saturday, and set up can't start until after 4pm, on May 27th.  I know this isn't optimal, but hopefully we can still salvage something of the festival.
Baron Half-Troll