Isabeau and I will be in town next weekend Saturday-Monday. We can help some set-up Saturday. Just let us know.

On May 19, 2017 2:20 PM, "Gale Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I suggest we take stock of what next weekend looks like for all of us.  Discuss here on the list what we might be able to on May 28th.  And then give Jim some idea if we can help or not.

Has the postponement also been posted to the Lonely Tower list?

Owain