Greetings,

These days, I don't look at my hotmail e-mail very often at all.  If anyone has sent me messages via this list or my hotmail address, that's why I haven't answered them.  I'm easier to reach via Facebook as I look at that at least five times a week.  My e-mail address is odierne at windstream dot net.  I look at that e-mail once every couple of weeks.    If you really need to reach me, I'm easiest to reach via phone.  My phone number hasn't changed in years.  <grin>  Just leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Od

invisible but still causing trouble