Yes, this Sunday.

As many of you know, the James Arthur Vineyard Renaissance Fair was postponed from last  Saturday to this coming Sunday, May 28th.  We will not be doing archery, but will carry on with the rest of the activities.

There will be a few people setting up sunshades on Saturday at 5 pm.  Any additional help would certainly be appreciated.

On Sunday morning, starting about 7:30 am, the remainder of the sunshades and the list field will be set up, as well as tables and work/display areas. As usual, we will be aiming at being ready to go by 11:00 am. The fair opens to the public at noon and runs to 8 pm -- or, often, until bad weather chases us out!

If you aren’t already committed on Sunday, you are invited to come demonstrate your SCA-related skills.  So far, we know there will be armored combat, steel combat, singing, calligraphy, and diverse fiber arts (spinning, weaving, sewing, embroidery, etc.).  Come show off for an appreciative audience!  We’ll have munchies available in a slightly removed shelter for “performers” (that’s us) needing to take a break.

Maybe see you Sunday? The address for the vineyard is: 2001 W Raymond Rd, Raymond, NE 68428.

Bring a chair, a mug and hat/sunscreen!

Isadora