what computer do you have?

Britt

On 5/3/17 2:30 PM, Patricia Savage wrote:
Hi All,
Need your collective wisdom. I have seen artists hang large screen computer monitors by their easels and remotely send their resource photographs to it. How?????

And, do any of you know of any app that allows you to composite photographs on a screen? Since viewing digital photographs is best done a screen, I would like to be able to composite them like I do when I tape my printed photographs together.

Patricia Savage