Thank you very much, Clint! Classical for studying. sounds promising.
Yes, I understand repeats.... and I like the new music they mix in that
are not my "old favorites".. I just listen to them so much, I need a
break from my favs... to find some new favorites...

There are some wonderful soundtracks from movies, too!  Stand back when
I'm painting to "Indiana Jones"!!!.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner