Totally Tangent (sort of)...

Can anyone recommend some good "working music" on Pandora? They repeat
the same things. I LOVE it, but just need some new.
I am getting tired of my selections, and I'm not one to randomly try out
albums. Any recommendations will be helpful to the ol' creative process
(It's all for art, isn't it?)
I usually listen to Classical, Baroque. Haydn, Albinoni, Corelli,
Telemann, Handel, Boccherini, Locatelli, Bach, Mozart...

Non-verbal, please.

Cheers and more chocolate, and good music.
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538