_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 5/3/17 3:59 PM, Megan Mosier wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Adam Young Scores! It's a project where Adam Young put out an original soundtrack a month. Each one is about a histoical event. He created soundtracks for Apollo 11, the sinking of the Titanic, the journey of the Endurance (the ship that hit pack ice near Antarctica and the whole crew survived!) and several other events. They're pretty awesome and make great working music.

Megan Mosier