Hey Ron! How are you?
Yeah, there are some tasks that need special music.
I think there are some fantastic soundtracks to movies. I'll try those.
Thanks for the recommendations.
Cheers,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 5/3/17 4:20 PM, Ron Ruff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I choose music based on my mood and what tasks I am working on. I can Photoshop with complicated lyrics going on. But when I am working in 3D, I need down tempo instrumentals to help me focus. I used to use Pandora a few years back, but now, I just use youtube to play entire albums, or compilations.  It might seem silly, but I like to listen to scifi movie original soundtrack albums. Try Oblivion and Interstellar and Inception... Your results may vary...

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
TheTallerTwin.com