Thanks, Britt!
Great List! It may take me a long while to get through all of these, but I sure won't be tired of repetition!
Much Cheer,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 5/4/17 12:53 PM, Britt Griswold wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Movie Sound tracks are good for me, but lots of other things too, where the whole album is good. Don't like a mish-mash of single songs from different artists.

Movie Sound tracks:
Last of the Mohicans
Bladerunner
Pirates of the Caribbean