_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 5/22/17 11:25 AM, OC Carlisle wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Oops, Forgot the bird feet clip.

How Bird Feet Work

Walk this way and learn why feet are as important as feathers.

http://birdsandblooms.com/birding/birding-basics/how-bird-feet-work/?pmcode=IVBJJU102&_cmp=BNBINsider&_ebid=BNBINsider5/22/2017&_mid=149197&ehid=3A1576074AE7B0C74EC297E141F22EF3EA3948DA

OC Carlisle

On May 22, 2017, at 12:43 PM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Fantastic! Many many thanks to you Linda and the producers of this video. So much great information especially as a preview of the classes that I will take with Linda at our conference. So grateful for this.

Linda, You Rock!

And speaking of bird feet, check this out from Birds & Blooms; just received after watching Linda’s video.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators