Hi Tiffany:
That sounds like a wonderful opportunity!
If you have established an hourly rate, that will help structure the amount. You might factor in the time for a lecture and time for a demo, as separate line items.

I find that workshops can be tricky. I try to give prices per person/ per day. Depending on the number of days it is - I will give a bit of a discount on day 2 and day 3. You have the same set-up for 1 or 3 days, and
if it stretches to 2-3 days, then the setup has become less and less.

Some places just want to pay a fixed fee, so I set a minimum (5-7), and decide from there, providing a price that is somewhere between what educational institutions pay me and what the fee would be if done per person (like above). Sometimes the museum has a set fee they provide their visiting artists, rather like the art institutes.

I hope this has been helpful.
I hope everything pans out for you and they think your proposal awesome!
Best cheer,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538