Help, all you Mac Techies out there!!

We have all of our Mac calendars (2 desktops, two laptops and an iPad) synced via iCloud. Hubby created a calendar on his older iMac, on the iCloud account. The calendar name appears on every machine, but the data (events entered) only shows up on his iMac, my iPad and the older laptop; it does not show up on the new laptop or my desktop iMac. Both desktops are running the same OS (Yosemite), the older laptop is running an early OS but not that old. As far as I can see, all of the iCloud settings are correct and fine, all other iCloud stuff (like Photos) works fine.

Several other calendars of his also do not sync, but all of mine sync with all of the machines.

Any clues? We want to bring the laptops along to the conference, but it's not helpful to have only some Calendar data.

thanks in advance,

Gail

--
Gail Guth