I'm not certain about sending photos to a computer monitor, though I
suspect a Wi-Fi router might have some play in that, but one can composite
photos easily using multiple layers with Photoshop.  That's so obvious it
may not be what you are asking, so I'll be interested in seeing what others
say.

bab

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
> Need your collective wisdom. I have seen artists hang large screen
> computer monitors by their easels and remotely send their resource
> photographs to it. How?????
>
> And, do any of you know of any app that allows you to composite
> photographs on a screen? Since viewing digital photographs is best done a
> screen, I would like to be able to composite them like I do when I tape my
> printed photographs together.
>
> Patricia Savage
> Mayapple Studio
> www.psavageart.com