Most flat screen TV's these days have USB ports as well as bluetooth networking capabilities. You could load images onto a flash drive and just plug it into the TV or view them remotely from an iPad or phone using bluetooth.

Jim

________________________________
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Digitally Displaying and Compositing Photographs Question

Hi All,
Need your collective wisdom. I have seen artists hang large screen computer monitors by their easels and remotely send their resource photographs to it. How?????

And, do any of you know of any app that allows you to composite photographs on a screen? Since viewing digital photographs is best done a screen, I would like to be able to composite them like I do when I tape my printed photographs together.

Patricia Savage
Mayapple Studio
www.psavageart.com<http://www.psavageart.com>

Sent from my iPad