I use an old iPad by my drawing table and post my images from my desktop
computer to Dropbox. The iPad is too old to have Photos on it (I don't
think I can update to iOS whatever it is now & Photos, haven't tried),
so that doesn't work but Dropbox does. Iif it's a newer model, anything
in Photos will automatically show up on the iPadvia the Cloud.

I would guess that would be the same witharegular monitor; You would
have to do some sort of mirroring, not something I am too familiar with.

-Gail

On 5/3/17 2:40 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
> I'm not certain about sending photos to a computer monitor, though I
> suspect a Wi-Fi router might have some play in that, but one can
> composite photos easily using multiple layers with Photoshop.  That's
> so obvious it may not be what you are asking, so I'll be interested in
> seeing what others say.
>
> bab
>
> On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Patricia Savage
>
>     Hi All,
>     Need your collective wisdom. I have seen artists hang large screen
>     computer monitors by their easels and remotely send their resource
>     photographs to it. How?????
>
>     And, do any of you know of any app that allows you to composite
>     photographs on a screen? Since viewing digital photographs is best
>     done a screen, I would like to be able to composite them like I do
>     when I tape my printed photographs together.
>
>     Patricia Savage
>     Mayapple Studio
>     www.psavageart.com <http://www.psavageart.com>
>
>     Sent from my iPad
>
>>     ______________________________________________
>>
>>     Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
>>     instructions at
>>     http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv
>>     <http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv>
>>
>     ________________________________________________
>
>     Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
>     instructions at
>     http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv
>     <http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv>
>

> --
> Bruce Bartrug
> Nobleboro, Maine, USA
> www.brucebartrug.com <http://www.brucebartrug.com>
>
> •The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
> but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein
> •In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
> silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King

> instructions at

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue