From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Savage
Sent: Thursday, 4 May 2017 5:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Digitally Displaying and Compositing Photographs Question

A desktop mac and ipad.

I know my way around elements better than full photoshop, which I do own. I would need the composites on the monitor. My business desktop is in another room. So, probably obvious to those who are familiar with full photoshop. I know I can open several photographs in photoshop and preview, but not how to layer them on one top of the other. And then, how to transfer over to monitor.......

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

www.psavageart.com <http://www.psavageart.com>

Sent from my iPad