If you can't get your laptop or iPad to talk to a blue tooth enabled 4K flat screen TV, you might try the Apple TV box attached to the TV. It should be able to mirror your computer monitor to the larger screen.  But this will depend some on how old your computer hardware and software is.  If you can get to an Apple store and make an appointment with the staff, I am sure they can confirm if what you have will work. I would want to see it working in their store before investing in new hardware.

Elements Layers tutorial:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/how-to/manage-layers-content-aware-fill.html