LOVE the music of nature. This particular clip on Lang’s home page, an excellent alarm sound on my iPhone. I’ll have to see if that can be arranged.

Naturally, great for painting indoors….so cool!

My entertainment dollar goes to serius XM, great variety there, plus news if you want; have this in my car & in home. Very happy with it.

There was a clip on CBS Sunday Morning couple of weeks ago about a Nature Sound Recording artist, placed on my Facebook time line. More background info. Hope this link goes through.

COVER STORY: Recording the sounds of nature’s quietest places (Video) <http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/recording-the-sounds-of-natures-quietest-places/>
Gordon Hempton, who calls himself the Sound Tracker, is an “acoustic ecologist” who has traveled the world recording the sounds of nature, from birdsong and rainfall to babbling brooks and the rustling of leaves. But the noise we humans make is making it harder to find those quiet places -- and, he says, it’s having real consequences for wildlife as well. “Nature’s music is an endangered species,” he tells Lee Cowan.

Bernie Krause, a musician and sound recordist, has become an audio anthropologist, documenting the sounds of nature. He also has noticed dramatic changes in some areas, such as in a Costa Rican rain forest. He helps Cowan -- and us -- listen to the difference.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-week-on-sunday-morning-april-23/

Interesting about all of this…my Yoga instructor spoke of the beauty of the birds all awakening just before sunrise…magical!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”