I only briefly glanced at this thread, but I am loving the stuff you are all listing!

I would love a copy of the list - thanks!
Carol

Sent from my iPhone

On May 5, 2017, at 5:55 PM, Deborah Shaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m on deadline, but can’t resist adding to the list. And yes please, I’d love a copy of the complete list — Thank you!

I have pretty eclectic tastes. I’ll try to avoid repeating any that have already been listed:

Ba Cissoko, Sabolan
Art Pepper, Modern Art Vol. 2, plus any other of his albums
Israel Kamakawiwo’ole (has words, but I can ignore them)
Lionel Loueke, Karibu (one album) and Mwaliko (another album)
Strunz & Farah, Primal Magic or Rio De Colores — guitar combination of jazz, flamenco and Iranian musical genres

Lara St. John, Bach Works for Violin Solo
Benjamin Grosvenor
And of course all kinds of classical (although no overly flowery or romantic pieces), including chamber and quartets

Then there are the times when I need the really rowdy for working… That’s a whole ‘nother list. Today, it might need to be Flogging Molly and “It’s been the worse day since yesterday…” from their album “Swagger”.

Thank you all!

Deb
_______

Deborah B. Shaw