Fantastic! Many many thanks to you Linda and the producers of this video. So much great information especially as a preview of the classes that I will take with Linda at our conference. So grateful for this.

Linda, You Rock!

And speaking of bird feet, check this out from Birds & Blooms; just received after watching Linda’s video.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>