Very nice, Linda!

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Linda Feltner-GNSI <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks! Gotta watch those feet!
L.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 5/22/17 11:25 AM, OC Carlisle wrote:
Oops, Forgot the bird feet clip.

How Bird Feet Work

Walk this way and learn why feet are as important as feathers.

OC Carlisle

On May 22, 2017, at 12:43 PM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Fantastic! Many many thanks to you Linda and the producers of this video. So much great information especially as a preview of the classes that I will take with Linda at our conference. So grateful for this.

Linda, You Rock!

And speaking of bird feet, check this out from Birds & Blooms; just received after watching Linda’s video.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators