Sounds frustrating, Gretchen.
I have never had that issue.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 3:53 PM, gretchen halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been having the same problem for years, really since we’ve had a website. Every time I try to log in to the GNSI website, it doesn’t take my password. I have reset my password many many times, and it’s good until the next time I try to log in.

I was going to vote for our new president on line, but am asked to reset my password yet again.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert