I have that problem also.  Holly

On May 25, 2017 2:00 PM, "gretchen halpert" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been having the same problem for years, really since we’ve had a website. Every time I try to log in to the GNSI website, it doesn’t take my password. I have reset my password many many times, and it’s good until the next time I try to log in.

I was going to vote for our new president on line, but am asked to reset my password yet again.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert