Hello ECN,

Just over 1 hour now to DwC Hour #4. Just where do DwC Terms and
Extensions come from? What is an extension anyway and why do we need them?

Please bring or submit your questions: https://tinyurl.com/zja2muz
Find out the answers to these and your DwC questions today.

When: Tuesday 2 May 2017 5 PM CEST, 11 AM EDT, 10 AM CDT, 3 PM UTC
Where: https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room
Please expect this DwC Hour to be 1.5 hours.
Details:
https://www.idigbio.org/content/darwin-core-hour-evolution-darwin-core-terms-and-extensions-two-extant-examples-community
Presenters: Andrew Bentley and Quentin Groom

Happy Darwin Core and Data Quality, :-)
Deb, et al from the iDigBio Data Mgmt Interest Group and the Darwin Core
Hour Team

(please kindly excuse cross-postings!)
Webinar series brought to you by the iDigBio Data Management Interest
Group (DMI). We welcome input for this series from everyone worldwide.
We plan to make this happen 1x month. We use Adobe Connect for our
webinars. See https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/Web_Conferencing
for hints on best experience (hint: use headsets!)

--
-- Upcoming iDigBio Events https://www.idigbio.org/calendar
-- Deborah Paul, iDigBio Digitization and Workforce Training