Hi Dirk,
You can try contacting Gerhard directly: Gerhard Beinhundner <[log in to unmask]>
Cheers,
Jesús

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 7:50 AM, Dirk Rohwedder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Colleague

I am looking for the three following works:

Beinhundner, G., 2017, Entomologia Africana, 22 (1) - Description of a new species of Dymusia Burmeister from West Africa (Coleoptera, Cetoniidae)
Beinhundner, G., 2016, Entomologia Africana, 21 (2) - Description of two new species of Phonotaenia Kraatz from Democratic Republic of the Congo and from Tanzania (Coleoptera, Cetoniidae)
Beinhundner, G., 2016, Entomologia Africana, 21 (1) - Notes on the genus Lophorrhina Westwood with description of a new species, and description of a new subspecies of the genus Pachnoda Burmeister (Coleoptera, Cetoniidae)

If you have PDFs of any of them I would be most grateful. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dirk

--
Jesús Orozco

Email:   [log in to unmask]
Web :    http://jorozco.co.nr

"La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme" Camus