ECN members,

As the SysEB representative to the ESA Science Policy Committee, I've been asked to chair another writing team,  this time tasked with developing an official position statement on arthropod biodiversity. I have already recruited current ESA Science Policy Fellow Jason Cryan, but we need additional perspectives! The application deadline has been extended to May 26.  We are seeking 2-4 additional team members before we set to developing a new statement that ESA policy fellows will then use when they go and talk with members of Congress and their staffs.  If you are interested and are an ESA member as well, please consider applying to join us.  We can use all the help we can get.

http://www.entsoc.org/resources/position_papers/writing-committee

Please direct specific questions back to me rather than flooding everyone’s emails by replying to the distribution list.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager