Dear Scarab Enthusiasts - This is a call for presentations for the 2017 SOLA Scarab Workers symposium.  This year SOLA will be in Denver, Colorado on Sunday, November 5th as part of the Entomological Society of America annual meeting.  See here for meeting details:
http://www.entsoc.org/annual_meeting

and here for the SOLA schedules for the past 17 years:
http://www.museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/SOLA.htm

If you are interested in giving a 20 minute presentation and any scarab-realted topic, please let me know asap.  I would also appreciate it if you would put me in touch with any students or colleagues who might be interested.  There are still a few spots left that will need to be filled by mid-May.

Thanks,
Andrew