Amen, amen, amen, amen!!! Currently trying to track down data from a former
student who left some specimens with only codes.
All the best!- Barry

--
-So many mites, so little time!

Barry M. OConnor
Professor  & Curator
University of Michigan                  phone: 734-763-4354
1109 Geddes Ave.                          fax: 734-763-4080
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079          e-mail: [log in to unmask]