Amen, amen, amen, amen!!! Currently trying to track down data from a former student who left some specimens with only codes.
All the best!- Barry

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 2:42 PM, John Heraty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

Sorry to bother all of you but we have a eucharitid wasp voucher in our freezer with the code below. I am certain this doesn’t come from our lab, but we can’t find a trail to the owner.

If anyone has an idea of the code and can let me know, I would appreciate it. Also, just a reminder not to rely only on codes rather than full labels in vials…. time passes and things get lost…. codes become ghosts…..

PI-20523     [it is Pseudochalcura gibbosa, so almost certainly a North American locality]

Thanks!

John

--
-So many mites, so little time!

Barry M. OConnor
Professor  & Curator

University of Michigan                  phone: 734-763-4354
1109 Geddes Ave.
fax: 734-763-4080
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079
e-mail: [log in to unmask]