Greetings All!

Just a heads up, Verizon purchased Yahoo. This has me concerned about the
future of Yahoo Groups as it seems every time one company acquires another
services get cut. I know my shire's, officer's, and many of the orders'
mailing lists are hosted by them. People therefore may want to be looking
for alternatives for mailing lists just in case Verizon's axe falls on
Yahoo Groups. I know I am already looking at various possibilities so my
shire is not caught unawares.

In Service,
Hubert de Stockleye

--
Shire of Amlesmore | Kingdom of Calontir | Society of Creative Anachronism
http://amlesmore.org