I forwarded your question to somebody I know in Heraldshill.

D^
This message was composed by typing with my thumbs.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Maria Geeslin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CALONTIR] Heraldshill: Battle for Thora
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 11:06 am
I've emailed the group's seneschal. Lady Jutte Roose van der Brugghe (email: [log in to unmask]). For further info.
As far as I know, at the moment, they do not have a website up for this event. This is their Shire page http://www.heraldshill.org/.
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Eowyth þa Siðend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is there a website or any additional information (i.e. who is the event steward, is there a website, some sort of schedule of events, etc. etc.) on the August 18-20th event in Heraldshill?

Inquiring Northshielders would like to know.

Thank you!

In Service,

Eowyth