That's right, 2018.

As we prepare for the (very) close at hand Lilies War, the time has come to begin thinking about next year.

The Lilies War Committee is now accepting bids for Lilies War 32 (2018).  And to make things easier, we are providing a handy dandy bid form. it can be found here: http://www.calontir.org/lilieswar/ at the bottom of the page.

Bids are due back to the Lilies War Committee by July 5, 2017, please send them to [log in to unmask].

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, either through email ([log in to unmask]) or at Lilies War!

See you at the War!!

In Service,
Rebecca,  Lilies War Committee Chair