The Shire of al-Jafar in the Middle is named for one of the first people
who lived there. He died before the group went full status, so the naming
of the group doesn't have nearly the saga, but Jafar is another SCA person
who should not be forgotten.

Congratulations to the shire on getting the name honoring someone worth
remembering passed!

Katriona