Greetings Calontir from your Pennsic Land Agent.
As we focus our minds on our own Lilies War, now just a week away, those who would be traveling to Pennsic War should bear note: Online Pre-registration for Pennsic 46 closes on 17 June 2017. This is the final Saturday of Lilies war.
Pre-registering is the only way to ensure we have all the land allotted for the Host we bring.
Once you have visited pennsicwar.org and registered to camp with Populace of Calontir, please send me an email at [log in to unmask] with your expected date of arrival, tent size (including ropes), and who would be in that tent.
As of 4pm today, 01 June, there are only 20 people pre-registered. That's going to be a small camp!

-Vels