Thank you. As I said *I* only knew of one other SCA group named for an individual.  Well, now I know of three' :-)

There are likely others that I'm not aware of. My placeneme-msg files are hardly  comprehensive. As I've mentioned, I'd love to get mroe entries.

The three placename-msg files are strictly sequential using the date the messages were posted.

Would more people be willing/interested to look at the files if I repackaged them by geography? I do prefer that folks take a look at the files to see if the story of their group, or the one they are commenting about, has already been included in the files.

20 different kingdom place names files might be a little too many, and many would likely be small or empty. Can folks think of a larger than kingdom grouping that would work? I would organize them by where they group currently is.

Maybe by the original four or five kingdoms? West Kingdoms, Atenveldt Kingdoms, Middle Kingdoms, East Kingdoms, South US Kingdoms, non-US kingdoms?

I do have some info on how the kingdoms have been named. I guess that should remain in it's own file and articles that have been written.

Comments or suggestions, welcome.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris