The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'A First-Timer's Guide to Lilies War: What to See and Do'

Scavenged from Facebook:

Illustration of the Battle of Barnet (14 April 1471) on the Ghent manuscript. Public domain in the US

Illustration of the Battle of Barnet (14 April 1471) on the Ghent manuscript. Public domain in the US

I have attached the event supplement that I’ve been working on. The idea is to provide an “at-a-glance” overview for people who are attending their first Lilies war.

The first page is meant to highlight some of the attractions & cool stuff that will be happening at Lilies and the second page is meant to list the various parties that newcomers should feel welcome to join.

Please let me know if there are any last-minute corrections or additions that need to be made. I’m planning on printing off a number of copies this week before I leave so that copies can be made available at gate (edit: Please note that these copies will be limited, so if you don’t need one or can use the electronic version/print your own, please leave them for our newcomers).

Lord Gawin Kapplar

Download (PDF, 433KB)

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/06/07/a-first-timers-guide-to-lilies-war-what-to-see-and-do/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]