Thank you, Sofya! I'm forwarding the e-mail to the Northshield equestrian
list.

Just as an aside - I'm only assisting with the equestrian stuff in the
advertising of the event. My partner & I have plans that weekend and I will
not be in attendance personally. Sorry for any confusion!

In Service,

Eowyth