Greetings Calontir from your Pennsic Land Agent.
We're all rushing to get out the door to Lilies War, did you remember to Pre-Register for Pennsic?
Online Pre-registration for Pennsic 46 closes on 17 June 2017. This is the final Saturday of Lilies war.
Pre-registering is the only way to ensure we have all the land allotted for the Host we bring.
Once you have visited pennsicwar.org and registered to camp with Populace of Calontir, please send me an email at [log in to unmask] with your expected date of arrival, tent size (including ropes), who would be in that tent, and where-abouts you might like to be situated in camp.
There are land groups for both "Kingdom of Calontir" and "Populace of Calontir," make sure you register for "Populace" even if you have reason to expect to be pitched on the Royal side. We do not get any additional land allotment for people registering in the "Kingdom" camp group. If anything, having that Kingdom allotment means that we aren't certain to be packed in like sardines, and have space for things like the courtyard, soup kitchen, and royal pavilion. If you pre-register with the incorrect land group, however....

Looking forward to seeing you all at Lilies, and then Pennsic.

-Vels