Great idea Daisy - using FB, but I tried to post the JPGS of the mural keys on the FB site but they did not post.  No idea why.  Also, I could not attach the pdf of the form. Any help appreciated!

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daisy Chung
Sent: Sunday, 18 June 2017 8:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Kelp Mural 2016 - help!

Taina I also didn't receive the email ...

but I was wondering if it would also be a good idea to post this (with the pdf attached ) on the GNSI conference 2016 facebook group and also the member group? I think a lot of ppl are on the facebook groups but not this listserv. ..

I'll bug my classmates again

Daisy