Whoops, I meant that as a message directly to Diana.

BUT, as GNSI Members, we will be voting on the approval of these minutes
during the 2017 Member's Business Meeting,  Wednesday June 28, at the
conference.

Please take a moment to review the document. In an effort to save paper,
we are posting the Minutes on line.

Very best wishes, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Asheville!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538