Hi Taina - I was not at the conference and didn't participate in the mural, but just wanted to pipe up that I did not see a mass email, either, FYI.

Thanks,
Carol

From: Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:58 AM
Subject: [SCIART] Kelp Mural 2016 - help!

Hi All,  I need help and time is up. I sent a mass e-mail many weeks ago and got few responses.

I am writing on behalf of the GNSI, asking you to sign a permissions/rights form regarding the work you did at the Kelp Forest Chalk Mural event last summer. The mural was conceived to be an ethereal thing. A moment. An event. It ended up as a 3 rather large objects. The fact they were on public display for months last summer at the Marine Sanctuary Education Center was a grand perk.

Now, with the Board's approval, it has been decided that it will be cut up into panels and auctioned off. The funds raised will be used for GNSI educational and general activities. Please read it over. I hope you will all sign it and return the form to me.

I also ask that you find the image(s) you drew on the Panels and tell me the number superimposed over it.  For example, you might tell me: Panel 1 #24. If you know people who worked on the mural who were not on the attendee list at the conference, could you pass the form on to them please with my e-mail? We do not want to be auctioning off images without the artists' written agreement granting the GNSI the original.

Hope to hear back form you all soon, as we want to have some of the small, frameable sections in this year's auction at the meeting in North Carolina.

I cannot attach anything to this e-mail, but PLEASE get in touch with me before this Friday.  I will send the form (its a pdf the board made so I cannot cut and paste the text here) and the diagram. Someone who has the doc. as a text file might expedite this process by cutting and pasting it and sending to the list here. Thanks for any help you can give us!

Taina

--
Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio