Taina I also didn't receive the email ...
but I was wondering if it would also be a good idea to post this (with the
pdf attached ) on the GNSI conference 2016 facebook group and also the
member group? I think a lot of ppl are on the facebook groups but not this
listserv. ..

I'll bug my classmates again

Daisy