The LIGO project which discovered the evidence of the existence of gravitational waves last year is continuing with great success. I was asked to help out once again for their latest announcement that happened yesterday. This is quite exciting and I wanted to share. Below is one article among several out there picked up by the media.

Third Gravitational Wave Detection, From Black-Hole Merger 3 Billion Light Years Away

Enjoy!

Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu